Thursday, December 16, 2010

Govdeals

Govdeals 1 for 2.

I was going for my second purchase sight unseen because the gov is supposedly not a wheeler dealer. I've bought a car before from Olathe, Kansas and it was a great deal. Drove 600 miles drive and all the car needed was brakes and rear break sensors and the car worth almost twice what I paid.



Anyway, so I drive 2 hours in my home state of Iowa to 301 E 7th St Des Moines, Iowa 50319-1934

Bamo, this car was owned in rust. They did a great job with the photos by taking 3 photographs which didn't show rust and neglecting to tell me that the car had a P1698 check engine light. Some dumb fuck in an office is like "it is maintained every 5k for oil and 30k" but was unable or unwilling to furnish evidence of the maintenance.


Why didn't you mention the fucking check engine light or show photos of the rust. Tires are crap, car smells like feet, but rust...you.......dumb....sons.....of bitches. Neglecting to mention a check engine light even doubles the fucking scuzziness


Argh, with free blind trust you get what you paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment